Thursday, September 26, 2013

10 Things I learned Today....


10 Things I learned Today.... 

1. Zumba is hard.
2. I look totally stupid doing it.
3. I am never doing it in public, home activity ONLY.
4. If you work out, then drink a Slurpee, it sorta cancels the work out.
5. If you freeze a huge roast, it doesn't defrost in one day...then you have no dinner
6. I had a sandwich for dinner...two days in a row.
7. If you make healthy banana muffins and then eat four of them, they are not that great for you...
8. Two fans are better than one.
9. Pinterest for hours on end IS productive....for planning the future... 
and
10. Making breakfast sandwiches in bulk to freeze is the most productive thing I did all day....(Pinterest bitches!!)


This was me today... seriously....

Feel free to laugh, ;) 
-Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment