Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pet Peeves

Here are a few things I hate. This is not a comprehensive list...just a few.

11. I hate when people try to talk to you while you are reading, especially when it is a very exciting part and you want to see what happens!!!!

10. I hate when I cook a hot meal, and then someone doesn't come to the table immediately when I call them. If I am putting dinner on the table as you are walking in, you better come straight to it!

9.I hate when people do not replace the toilet paper, and it goes OVER not under. 



8. I hate blinking lights when I am trying to sleep, so cell phones must be facing down so you can't see any of the little notification lights.

7. I hate when someone eats my leftovers from the fridge ( in college someone jacked my piece of cheesecake, and I am STILL pissed)...

6. I hate when people tailgate me when I am driving over the speed limit. It makes me so irritated that I sometimes go slower just to piss them off.

5. I hate when you ask two questions in a text message or email, and the person responds but only answers one. Can they not see the other question?!?

4. I hate when people crunch ice. It makes my skin crawl.

3. I hate when people tYpE LiKe ThIs....enough said.

2. I hate when people don't cover their mouth/nose when they sneeze/cough. Germaphone here. On that same note, hand sanitizer... get some!!!

1. I hate when people wear fake glasses. It is SO AWFUL to be mostly blind and need contacts or glasses to see. It is not a fashion statement, it is SIGHT. I mean my nickname is Squints y'all. Seriously. Blind.

Do you have any pet peeves?

2 comments: