Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bridesmaid Bliss



Weddings are everywhere all around me. At my age, everyone is starting to tie the knot and have babies! I have this huge biological need to get married and have oodles of babies. Unfortunately my boyfriend looks at me with horror in his eyes, gulps, and says " not yet dear".
Instead, I am focusing on my friends wedding. My friend Stacy from High School is getting married!!!! She was my partner in crime all through out high school. We spent so much time together, and had so much fun. 
We did our high school pranks together...scraped through math...barely....went to banquets..house sat..did sleepovers...painted toenails and ate Taco Bell, or Carl's Jr entirely too often.

I am so happy that she has found a man, Lou, who can tolerate her craziness! Stacy...If you are reading this, I am just kidding. You are totally cool, calm, and collected. Stacy asked me to be in the wedding, and I am so thrilled! I can't wait for September 20th, 2014. I have been helping her look up wedding related stuff online-venues, colors/themes, cakes, dresses, the works! It is so fun! However, It sort of makes me want to elope. Everything is so expensive. Of course, I am not serious. I have been dreaming of a wedding since I was a little girl, but I don't want to spend an excessive amount of money on a wedding either. Looking into different aspects of wedding planning really shows how expensive everything can add up to be. Crazy! But this post is not about that. This post is about the fact that the bridesmaid is at the mercy of the bride. As far as Bridesmaids dresses go, I will wear anything she wants me to because it is her big day.

 However, I will refuse to do certain poses. For instance:
Showing off Butt cheeks
 

Leaving me out of the umbrella covering
Front of underwear?!

Squashing a groomsmen to death
No words. Oh weddings. True love. pretty dresses. and...underwear? Who knew?

-Kelsey (Hopefully not a soon to be humiliated bridesmaid)

No comments:

Post a Comment