Sunday, October 20, 2013

Disney, Dumbo, and Dole Whips


DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, my boyfriend works at Disney World. Yes, you read that right. Disney World, weeee! Aside from being the happiest place on earth, it is also the place that he works five days a week at, bringing happiness to everyone who sees him. Every time Aaron takes me to Disney, we get stopped a million times by people who want to hug him, say hello, and tell him how wonderful he is. 
It makes me so proud that he is so well loved at Disney. He does his job well, and really enjoys going to work. 
Aaron is such a sweetheart. He even gets on Dumbo with me even though he thinks it is a stupid ride...

You can tell he is thrilled!
The sun was shining in our eyes in this next one, so feel free to laugh at our faces...
On Aladdin's Magic Carpet-basically the same as Dumbo


Here we are the very first time he took me to Disney World (Magic Kingdom).

watching the fireworks

We always have a lot of fun at Disney. I appreciate him for taking me and doing things he would not chose to do because he knows I want to do it. I have never been a huge ride person, but slowly I am enjoying them more and more. :)



I love Disney World. One day, I will post tips and tricks of the wonderful parks. Maybe even get my boyfriend to do a guest post. ;) He has worked at Disney for ten years, and really knows his stuff.

Here is a little preview of that post:
DOLE WHIPS. oh heavenly Dole Whip Float. Get them. My favorite is the pineapple soft serve with the pineapple juice. They are located at Disney World at Magic Kingdom in Adventureland...Walk down Main Street towards the Cinderella Castle, hang a left. (Out of everything at all four parks, this is what I always know how to get to.:) hehe).

I will leave you with this wonderful picture.




DOLE WHIP Float!








No comments:

Post a Comment