Sunday, November 3, 2013

Daylight Savings

Daylight Savings Time.

It always confuses my body. When you fall back in November, you gain an hour of sleep. YES! but the issue with that is, ALL day long I think it is later than it really is-so confusing. On the other side of it, when you spring forward in March, you LOSE an hour of sleep. So in addition to being confused, you are also sleep deprived. not cool.

While attempting to adjust to the change today, I did five loads of laundry while watching a marathon of 7th Heaven. Does anybody remember that show? Gotta love it. Anyways, clearly I was very productive today.

And I will leave you with these little fun tidbits---

One new thing I did today:
I made apple nachos. I will post the directions later. They were delicious, and have several variations for every preference.

One new thing I learned today:
Part of the state of Arizona does NOT participate in Daylight Savings...So random.




No comments:

Post a Comment